The air is crisp, fresh snow has fallen, but there is a mountain to climb. You need a lightweight setup to ascend efficiently, but without compromising the power and safety to confidently reap your reward – the downhill.
The technology mix of the Tecton with pin unit in front, heel jaws and absolute power transmission make for a perfect ride. The low weight, the easy step-in, the same level of safety as alpine bindings, as well as the practical handling make every tour a memorable experience.
IT’S IN THE DETAILS
• Alpine heel with Power Rail for stable direct power transfer
• Lateral release at the toe with 12 DIN setting
and 13 mm elasticity
• Frontal release at the heel with 9 mm elasticity
• New easy step-in
• Complete easy handling package
• Only 550g (without brake)
• 90/100/110/120mm Brakes (80g)
• 90/115 Crampons Available
All parts are manufactured, assembled and tested in Switzerland.
Available now for purchase from your local Fritschi NZ Dealer
When purchased locally the price includes mounting, adjustment to your ski, and local parts & warranty support.